Thursday, July 3, 2008

First post

So this is my first blog on here. I have used both livejournal and myspace to blog before, but I think I prefer this one, so hopefully I'll be writing in here often.

So I'll introduce myself. I am Diane, I am 27, a photographer and an army wife. My husband is Vince, he is my true love and a soldier. We have two beautiful and amazing, but sometimes rambunctious children, Kaylyn and Mason.

Vince is currently deployed to Iraq. We are 67% done for the entire deployment, and 94% done till R&R. I can't believe we're that close to R&R, but we are. I am trying not to think about it much, and just keep time passing by. I really hate deployments, by the way.

Anyway, for anyone who may read my new blog. Hello!

1 comment:

T.M. said...

Wow 94% is so close. We are at 88% now. Anyway, looking forward to reading your blogs. :D