Wow, so a little over a year ago, Vince was leaving from R&R. We had spent a wonderful 18 days together and then he was leaving. I was a wreck, and I never thought the deployment would end. Now, we are living in a small town in West Virginia, which I admit is beautiful and the people are very nice. My husband is recruiting and sometimes working long hours. And my little girl is starting pre-k very soon. More to come on how I feel about that.
We recently had a great visit with my parents, they drove up here last Wednesday and left us last Sunday. The kids had such a great time with them. And I think my parents had a great time with the kids. I think they might be planning a trip back up here in the fall, so they can see the beautiful fall foliage.
And my little brother has started his senior year of high school. It doesn't seem possible that he's that old. Or that I'm as old as I am. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment